Get Latest Updates on Your Nokia Mobile!

Thursday, October 20, 2011

My App on OVI! Some about Shattered Dimesions.

Heya Techies,

As you may have seen above, my Official App is now available on OVI Store By Nokia, currently its free and with no ads. It has the following features:

1. My Tech YouTube channel right on your mobile, all videos, everything.
2. Latest Posts from my this blog.
3. My FB Fan Page of Welcome Techies.
4. Home-screen gadget for instant updates.

If you wanna download it, just click here. And yes, if you download it, dont forget to write a review and rate it!

Now, back to work! I also wanted to tell you that I've got the Spiderman : Shattered Dimensions. Now, its time for a short review!

Graphics: The graphics are quite awesome, so awesome that sometimes you'll feel as though the picture is real, though the requirements are high.

Gameplay: Gameplay is also quite awesome but sometimes you'll find that the game doesn't take input from keyboard. The fix is that you'll need a gaming keyboard, mind that.

HDD Space, and other minor features: The game requires about 13.6 GB + Space for saved games. One more good thing is that you dont have to save the game after every accomplishment, the quite good auto save feature does that well. Another thing is that you will hear spidey speaking different comments for you. For eg: If you break pots, he'll say "Yeah, that's my job, breaking pots and fooling around".

So this was all for now,

Wait for tech,

Live for tech,

No comments:

Post a Comment